We're currently hiring for the following role:
Weâ€™re looking for a talented and ambitious UX/UI Designer with a passion for creating amazing experiences.
If this sounds like you, this could be the opportunity youâ€™ve been looking for to join an exciting startup on the ground floor, showcase your work on a global scale and get handsomely rewarded for your efforts.
Youâ€™ll be joining our world class team to help take our unique, mobile-first ecommerce platform and marketplace to the next level.
The ideal candidate is an experienced designer who can create effortless, engaging user experiences that look as good as they work. Youâ€™re a self-starter who understands the dynamic startup environment.
- Work closely with Shizzleâ€™s CEO (London), CTO (London, Saigon) and Development Team (Saigon) to create new features and improve existing features for mobile and desktop, native and web.
- Participate in brainstorming and planning meetings for new features and upgrades to existing features.
- Capture requirements and create user journeys, information architecture, wireframes and prototypes.
- Advocate for and deliver beautiful visual designs that communicate clearly to users.
- Create and implement style guides and design standards.
- Lead usability testing and analysis.
You need to have:
- 2+ years experience designing digital experiences for web / mobile.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a range of design styles.
- A solid understanding of information architecture, layout, grid systems, typography, colour theory, visual hierarchy, visual balance, and user interface patterns.
- Great taste, and an eye for detail.
- The ability to work as part of a development team, giving and receiving feedback.
- Excellent time management skills and a passion for learning.
It would be nice if you had:
- Startup experience.
- An understanding of the lean startup and minimum viable products.
- A solid understanding of HTML & CSS, iOS and Android UX paradigms and guidelines.
- A Bachelorâ€™s Degree or other formal training in graphic design or a related field.
- A relaxed attitude to life and well developed sense of humour.
London, Possible travel to Saigon
Competitive including pre-funding share options
How to Apply
Send portfolio samples, a cover letter, and a curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org